top of page

Market Research Group

Public·11 members
Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Download File Calm Water V1.10.0.unitypackage

Official maps using the newer foliage system have all been updated to improve file IO performance. Beforehand each map had many separate files for individual regions. Afterward each map has only a single file combining all of them. This significantly speeds up the "validate game cache" process, downloading updates and downloading workshop maps.

Download File Calm Water v1.10.0.unitypackage

In response to requests to improve the stability of updates, and in part to learn more Continuous Integration (CI) best practices for Unturned II this is the first update to use a new build process using CI: my laptop is now set up to download changes as I make them and check the changes for issues, for example whether the game is still able to load all of the maps, or if any asset errors are reported, or if some files are missing. If any of these steps fail the update can't be released, and I'll get an email notification that something is amiss. I've also improved the update release process to be more automatic and less error-prone.

It's now possible to have multiple elevations and connected bodies of water in a level using the new water volumes, for example lakes, dams and swimming pools. Previously water was completely flat allowing a simple check whether you were above/below it, so in the transition process a few features might behave strangely but should be easy fixes. You can disable the old flat water completely in your map's config file. Note that multiple water volumes with reflections enabled will kill your performance.

Each server instance now has a WorkshopDownloadIDs.json file which the server will automatically download those items before starting up. It works similarly to the clientside downloads, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be going through properly at the moment. I've asked Valve about this and will hopefully get it corrected soon - but for the moment it probably doesn't work.

Server operators can now automatically update the workshop content on their servers rather than downloading it manually. To make use of this you can put together a list of workshop file IDs (e.g. [4190, 8265]) and save it in Servers/YourServerID/WorkshopDownloadIDs.json.

Additions:Added automatic workshop downloads from servers. Any workshop files in Content and the current map in Maps will be downloaded. Until Valve implements server workshop downloads hosters will have to manually copy any files they want into these folders. Read the instructions at the bottom to see how to set these up. When joining a server you will see a "Syncing..." loading screen as it checks for workshop content, and a progress bar if it subscribes to any files.Added any map filter.Added new iron sights aiming positions to make them take up less screen space.Added some rock models underneath the bridges. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page